This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   lenyman 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lenyman
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Ian Leneham. I’m a psychologist currently completing a Masters degree in clinical psychology. For my Masters dissertation I am researching the experiences of foster carers in working with care agencies. I am looking for carers within the Newcastle/Hunter area who are willing to be interviewed for this research. Below I have pasted information from the research flyer. If you are a foster carer living in the Newcastle/Hunter area, and you’re willing to be interviewed about your experiences in working with agencies, I would love to hear from you (contact details below).
    Thanks,
    Ian

Are you a foster carer within NSW?
    Foster carers are being sought to participate in research exploring the relationship between carers and agency workers.

What will it involve?
    Interviews will be conducted with carers asking questions about relationships with and support received from agency workers. The interviews will be recorded and examined as part of a Master of Psychology research project being conducted by Ian Leneham (Psychologist). The interviews may take up to one hour.

Will it be confidential?
    All information will be kept in the strictest confidence. No identifying information will be entered into the research report, and all recordings and data will be stored securely for five years before being destroyed.

How do I participate?
    If you would like to participate in this research, please contact Ian Leneham on 0481 360 705 or by email on carer.research@gmail.com.

Please note: only a limited number of participants can be interviewed so contact Ian as soon as possible.

Ian Leneham
    Psychologist
    BA(Hons) BA(SocWk) GradCertDispResln
    Student: Master of Psychology (Clinical)
    Tel: 0481 360 705
    Email: carer.research@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.