This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by   courtneyloveslife 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

courtneyloveslife
    Participant

Dear Foster Carers,
    My name is Courtney and I would like to say thank you…. You do an amazing thing every day … caring for children in need.
    I am conducting a research study for my Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) investigating The Relationship between Foster Carer Stress Level, Social Support and the Perception of Child Behaviour and I would greatly appreciate your time in helping me with my research study. The aim of this study is to examine whether carer stress level and perceived social support influences perceived child behaviour so that future training programs can better support and help you and other foster carers in the future.
    I am aware of the challenges you face as a foster carer and know how precious your time is, so I would appreciate if you could spare 20 minutes of your time to assist me in this project.
    Your participation will involve completing a voluntary online survey which will remain completely anonymous. In order to participate you must have a foster child aged between 4-2 years of age currently in your care or within your care in the last 6 months.
    Please follow the link below to access the survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/29SVZSP
    I would greatly appreciate your help and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at: courtney.howes@cqumail.com
    Please feel free to share the details of this study with other foster or respite carers whom you think may be interested in participating also.
    Thank you again foster carers- you are important and we need you!

courtneyloveslife
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    It has come to my attention that there was a mistake in my previous post. Anyone with a child aged between 4-12 is welcome to participate, not 4-2. Whoops what a silly typo.
    Cheers
    Courtney

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.